Social Media Manager
Part-time: 15-20 hours/week
The RE-MOVE Training team is looking to expand our team with a social media manager. We are seeking an individual with a passion for fitness and desire to work for a start-up company. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for producing and posting fitness content to Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, and Youtube.
RE-MOVE Training is a fitness equipment company focused on providing products and strategies that help people build strength, increase mobility, and recover faster. Our products and strategies were designed by Dr. Wayne Huber, owner of Active Spine Chiropractic and former official medical provider for Team USA as well as Sports Medicine Director of USA Beach Volleyball.
Headquarters: Active Spine - Sioux Falls, SD
- Working with Fitness Influencers to become RE-MOVE Ambassadors
- Filming Exercise Content and Posting to Social Media
- Post graphics and videos to social media
- Helping to grow social media channels
- Tik Tok
- Working from our headquarters at least 2-3 times per week
- Remote work is allowed for video editing, sales calls, etc.
- Manage our email campaigns
- Reporting directly to Will Powell, founder of RE-MOVE Training.
What you will learn:
- The intricacies of a start-up company: Sales, Inventory, Marketing, Video Content
- How to film video content and manage social media accounts
- Dr. Wayne’s health strategies
- Email Marketing
Thank you for your interest in joining the RE-MOVE Team! To apply please send your résumé to [email protected].